Emma and Jack

Children. The joy and wonder of children.  Before them, you can’t imagine life with them. After, you can’t live life without them.

Jack and Emma let me in their space for a few hours and let me photograph them in their element.  I got to photograph their joy.   We had cookies and played peek-a-boo, and caught them cuddling together.  And man, I am thrilled that Kirsten let me capture her with her little ones.

We have a few months until the summer and we will get family photos.  In my mind, I am already planning that time together.

Enjoy!

11 Comments

1. Sueann

I love lifestyle portraits and you did an amazing job with this families session. I also love the available light in their home! Just beautiful!!!

2. Maura

What a beautiful session. I love in home family sessions the best, and those shots with mama are super sweet!

3. Lexi, Ninja + Sox Photography

Lifestyle family sessions are so sweet! I love how mom was involved in some of these shots but the session showcased this wonderful sibling bond! Reminds me of my two!

4. Mandi Pol Photography

I love all of these soooo much, but my favorite shot from this set has to be the one with that cookie! Soooo cute! Lifestyle family sessions are always my favorite kind of family portraits and you did an excellent job capturing this family’s personalities and dynamic.

5. Corey

These are so much fun! I love the one of baby boy peeking at you – so cute!

6. Christine D

What a gorgeous light-filled home! Such a beautiful lifestyle photography session! These kids obviously felt very comfortable in their space with you, and having memories captured on location in their home is so much more personal. I love the guilty look with the cookie!

7. Jenny Storment

Jack and Emma are so adorable! I love how you did there session at their house. What a great option for a child photographer.

8. Brandie Drumm

I love when a photographer perfectly captures the shine in a child’s eyes! Great 3 month session!!

9. Kathy

Adorable! You can really tell they had a great time with you!

10. Amanda

I would caption this. A little bit of my everyday. The mother in me finds this session absolutely perfect. It makes me want to hire a photographer to follow me around for a few hrs. ūüôā

11. nicole w

Oh My Goodness!!!! That picture of that little guy playing Peek a Boo with you under the chair is the best photo I’ve seen in a long time! Such a beautiful family!

Submit a Comment