Dana: Class of 2015

Dana is in a word: Fabulous.   She is a young woman who is filled to the brim with life. She loves Jesus and her relationship with Him has deepened her love for people. Recently, she traveled to Haiti for mission work with Friendship Baptist Church and longs to go back as soon as she can.  And she has a serious love of horses. She is going to enjoy a summer working as a groomsmen for the horses at the Greenfield Village.

So, I jumped at the chance to photograph her with one of her favorites of creation.  We had a fall session planned, but I couldn’t give up a little time under the sunshine with this beauty before we met for her downtown session.

Dana is graduating from Baptist Park in Taylor this spring. She will be heading to the David Pressley School of Cosmetolgy. With her she will bring the qualities that people just want to be around.  Her laugh is contagious. She is loyal, completely loyal to her friends.

And, she clearly looks stunning in the beautiful Michigan fall colors off Woodward Avenue and on the steps of the DIA.

Wow, was this great.

12 Comments

1. Vicky Barbee

Dana is very photogenic, she has a natural smile. I love the one with her and the horse surrounded by the greens. Great pic Michele

2. Christine D

A beautiful girl and her horse always make for beautiful photos! I love this senior portrait session! There is a great variety in the locations, outfits and images. And her softer, caring side looks awesome against the bold graffiti! Detroit has some great locations!

3. Corey

Gorgeous senior! I love the variety you captured during her portrait session. The leaves are perfection!

4. Kathy

Beautiful senior portraits! She is a gorgeous girl and sounds like she has a very bright future ahead of her! Amazing job!

5. Anna

Gorgeous senior portrait session, Michelle! I love the variety of the images and how sweet she looks in all of them. You did a wonderful job!

6. Cynthia

GORGEOUS doesn’t even cover this Senior portrait session. IN LOVE is all i have to say about this… oh and I need to come visit Detroit!
    She is stunning.

7. Esther

These portraits are absolutely gorgeous! I love the lighting, and the beautiful colours in Detroit!

8. Dawn

Wow! This senior portrait session is all kinds of beautiful. I love that you have a variety of Detroit area locations in this gallery, definitely highlights her beauty!

9. Sweet Plum Photogaphy

These are just stunning!! You (and she!!) rocked this senior photography session! I had no idea Detroit was so pretty!

10. Amanda

Beautiful senior session. She rocked the whole thing and all of your location choices are gorgeous.

11. doruh

Beautiful senior photos! Fall colors blend just right in your portraits!

12. Allison Anderson

Wow what a beautiful set of Senior photos — especially the ones with the Fall colours. You did a wonderful job capturing her session and what she loves. Such a variety of photos.

Submit a Comment