Ray & Katie | Longacre House

Nothing I write could even begin to describe the day that Ray and Katie were married.  Peek through these images.  Beautiful gifts for friends and adorable centerpieces that I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams.  Signs here and there letting their guests know how much their presence meant to them.

Katie and Ray thought of everything.

Ladies, you didn’t even have to use your own tissues listening to the vows and witnessing Katie and Ray pinky swear.

The food at the Longacre house was divine.  The evening consisted of some of the best dancing I have seen on the dance floor in a long while.  Everyone was happy to celebrate with these two.

So, you get it.  Everything was perfect.

But more perfect was the joy on Ray’s face as he saw his bride for the first time, and perfect was the cute little giggle that you heard from Katie during the ceremony.  I am hopeful that they will cherish their wedding day “perfect moments” for years and years to come. But I am more hopeful that on one of those anniversaries when they are looking through their wedding album, that they can say to each other that their wedding day was the perfect start.

Thank you, my friends, Ray and Katie, for letting me capture your day and all of the details that showed how much you love each other, your friends, and your family.  It was glorious!!!

*****And huge thank you to Kim Heim for spending your day with me capturing these images.  I love love love to work with you.  Hair and makeup-which rocked-was done by Sarah Ordo at 24Luxe Hair & Makeup.  The flowers were designed by The Vines.  Dance party music provided by Dan with the DJ Crashers.  And really, a HUGE thank you to Missy De Angelis with Gourmet Express…the entire day was as smooth as silk.  I adore you!!!

16 Comments

1. Amy Ferguson-Kandes

Michele, absolutely stunning photos! Picture perfect wedding day… love the details 🙂

• Michele Maloney

Thank you so much Amy! The details were definitely out of this world!

2. Kathy Osborne

Michele, Absolutely Amazing shots. Looking at the pictures over and over again, made me feel like we were reliving that day with the smiles and laughter. You captured the most precious moments with Raymond & Katie. I adore your pictures as much as I adore my nephew & niece! Your photos made me feel like I was looking at a magizine of a every brides wish of her own amazing dream wedding. You were absolutely right when you said everything was "PERFECT", with every bride & groom having their day, this one was exceptional.
    As I told my family, I don’t think I have ever seen anything so beautiful in my life as this particular wedding. Thank you for these recaptured moments of true love and happiness.

• Michele Maloney

Kathy, thank you so much for the kind words. And yes, it was absolutely beautiful!

3. Katie Landers

This wedding is gorgeous! From the details to the people! Love it all!

4. Elliniko Arxeio

Beautiful session. You captured it perfectly!

5. Rosanne Promo

Absolutely stunning bride, handsome groom, and beautiful pictures.

6. Mandi Pol

BEAUTIFUL! You are an amazing wedding photographer. Keep up the great work!

7. Michelle

love!

8. Shannon

What amazing moments you captured at this wedding at Longacre House. Your wedding photography is stunning and you have created such a beautiful memory for the bride and groom to treasure.

9. Francine Caldwell

Fabulous Wedding photos. You were indeed a beautiful bride: Love your dress and headband .

What I found to be very special and unique about your wedding , was the pose of you and Ray , symbolically , planting your seeds of love and togetherness in the soil for a fruitful marital lifetime .

Thank you for sharing your special day with me!

All the best to you and Ray!
    ~ Francine

10. Audrey

Wow these turned out beautiful!! Gorgeous venue and couple as well 🙂

11. jennifer beitchman

They look like a super fun couple and you did a fabulous job of capturing them and all their details on their wedding day!

12. Lauren Weeks

These photos are perfection. Well done!

13. eden

Beautiful wedding! What a gorgeous couple!

14. Esther